Modelled on the informal style of New York's Grill Restaurants,
upstairs feaures the Wildfire Grill Restaurant offering a wide
range of different Breeds and Cuts of Beef cooked over coal
as well as starters, salads, plates to share and a selection
of other meats and local fish.
Why not organise to meet up for a Champagne Cocktail in Moo Moo's
Cocktail Bar on the 1st floor before you dine...
Downstairs at Fuegos you can relax and enjoy our small plates,
tapas and deli lunch and dinner options includingour 'Wildfire
16oz T-Bone Board' served at Cowhide Booths & Seating Areas
soaking up the casual yet contemporary and informal dining & drinking
atmosphere. Drink at our Cocktail Bars Mojos & Fuegos Long
Bar for classy cocktails.
Maximum Capacity - 100
• Gala Dinner in Medieval Great Hall or Crypt
• Drinks & Canapés in the Medieval Great Hall, Tudor
Hall, Grand Battery, Herb Garden or the Middle Ward.
• Gala Dinner – Lower Ward, or the Tudor Hall
• Drinks & Canapés in the Courtyard or under the Greenwood Tree
• Gala Dinner – Marquee
Hall - Drinks & Canape Receptions
- up to 600
• Main Hall - Seated Event
- 500 Lunch or Dinner
• Members - Seated Event - 80
• Members - Team Building - 60
• Drinks Reception in the Walled
• Gala Dinner – Marquee in the Walled
• Drinks & Canapés in La Hague Manor grounds
• Gala Dinner – Marquee in La Hague
• Drinks & Canapés in Les Augres
• Gala Dinner – Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust – Marquee,
or the Les Augres Manor Courtyard – Marquee